- Vinyl laminating for windshielf safety glass.
- Designed new structural steel to support cleanroom ceiling, to hold up plenum cap, fan filters, and lights.
- 11,000sf of ISO 7, and ISO 8 Cleanroom at 64° and less than 30% RH.
- Provided new desiccant dryer dehumidifier providing 10,500 cfm of outside air to the cleanroom for pressure and humidity control.
- Cold Vinyl storage area at 60°F provided by using a separate dry cooler.
- Extend plant chilled water, gas, electric, and plumbing to serve the new room.
- Exterior walls and plenum cap made of 5’’ IMP to prevent thermal and humidity transfer.