- HCC was tasked to build a new cleanroom and tie into the existing cleanroom we had built in 2007.
- Demolished 18,000 sf inside the building in order to create a new warehouse, stock room, kitting area, gowning room, and cleanroom.
- New steel platform on the roof to hold a new mechanical system – included redundant chillers, redundant air handlers, and a redundant make-up air system to provide service to the new Mobius cleanrooms in order to run 3 shifts a day.
- New emergency generator for backup power in order for the cleanroom to maintain positive pressure.
- Management of phasing for demo, design, construction, certification and balancing.
- Provided documentation for validation and commissioning; also assisted with becoming LEED Gold Certified