- HCC was responsible for the design and construction of 36,000 sf of ISO Class 6 cleanroom at -40°C dew point.
- Also included 4,000 sf of ISO Class 5 at -40°C dew point.
- Rooms were created using insulated tongue and groove camlock panels, as
well as for the plenum cap, in order to maintain humidity criteria.
- Installed conductive epoxy floors, Power T cleanroom ceiling grid, 4×4 Fan Filter units, Plascore honeycomb ceiling tiles, and T-5 2×4 light fixtures.
- HCC was responsible for the selection and installation of desiccant dehumidifiers, makeup air units, sensible cooling coils in returns, HVAC piping, duct work, controls and electrical.
- Installed particle counters for continuous monitoring, separate house vac system for each room, as well as a fan commander system for the fan filter units.
- All HVAC equipment sits on a structural steel mezzanine above the cleanroom, which also supports the plenum and ceiling system.