- Design and construction management of the 15,000sf facility including ISO Class 7 and 8 cleanrooms.
- Facility was built to meet both EU and FDA guidelines, and cleanrooms were built to meet Grade C and D, clean non classified requirements.
- Hodess was responsible for the fitout of the entire space including offices, locker rooms, cafeteria, and conference areas.
- HCC reinforced the existing steel to support the new AHU’s, exhaust fans, and equipment screens.
- Cleanrooms were built with Dagard modular pharmaceutical wall systems, including an area of walk-able ceilings.
- HCC had to remove interior slabs and install new reinforced slabs in order to support owner equipment.
- Vinyl sheet flooring was installed through the manufacturing space, with seamless cover base.