Hodess Cleanroom Construction prides itself on consistently providing project and construction managers with exceptional cleanroom construction experience. Our cleanroom management team has decades of experience, not only with controlled environments, but also with general construction experience with Hodess. Every project receives a dedicated superintendent for the entire project duration.
Starting during the bidding process, HCC provides organizational charts upfront, with their key personnel. From project award through project completion, you will be supplied with a complete team of professionals who have the most up to date training, cleanroom technologies, and support in order to create the most successful project. With our cleanroom management team, you can expect weekly project and schedule meetings, two-week look aheads, monthly budget meetings and updates consistently throughout the project.
Our Cleanroom Management Team:
- Manage Design
- Run Weekly Meetings
- Manage Subcontractors
- Award Vendors and Subcontractors
- Manage Safety
- Manage Cost and Billings
- Manage Coordination
- Provide Commissioning Assistance
- Manage Quality Control
- Provide daily management
- Supervise onsite safety
- Schedule Adherence
- Create 2-week look ahead schedules
- Coordinate shut downs/tie ins
- Manage the punch list
- Responsible for all start up checklists
- Provide commissioning assistance
- Cleanroom Protocol Adherence
As a result, our cleanroom managers and superintendents are committed to providing safe work environments.
- All of our key personnel have a minimum of OSHA 30 hour training.
- We maintain an EMR of .86 or less.
- We are enrolled with ISNetworld, and have an A grade.