- Furnish and installed all of the cleanroom architectural finishes including the walls, floors, ceilings, and plenum.
- HCC furnish and installed the Gephardt Fan Filter Units, and provided certification, but did not own any of the MEP.
- Walls were a combination of insulated metal panels, Plascore Pharma Wall, and laminate panel.
- HCC provided low wall returns, and glass return walls, with stainless steel bumper rails.
- Ceiling grid was a 2’’ rod hung grid, and special attention was paid to match the wall seams with the main runs of ceiling grid.
- HCC spent time upfront working with owner to value engineer the job and get costs down, while maintaining the same quality for operational conditions.