- Complete architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical and process design.
- Provided all mechanical systems for the cleanrooms including; new chilled
water plant, new steam plant, and new hot water plant.
- Process utilities include compressed air, Nitrogen, Hydrogen, DI water, process vacuum, process cooling water, clean steam, and high purity piping for various other high purity gases, solvents, liquids, and chemical waste systems.
- New electrical service to the building included a 4,000amp panel and transformers, as well as a 625 kVa backup generator.
- Project was 50,000 sf of Class A office space, 20,000 sf of electrical test labs, and 12,000 sf of cleanroom.
- Hazardous gas monitoring systems, leak detection systems, and full building control systems were installed.
- Full detailed commissioning of all systems and equipment were completed.