- Specialty plastic molding, Pharmaceutical grade tubing.
- Design of new structural steel to support the cleanroom ceiling, duct work, mechanical piping, electrical, process, and an airlock.
- Relocated existing process cooling water and compressed air from another plant.
- Reinstalled and tied into the new process distribution system.
- Ran new 1,800 amp sub panel off the existing primary gear and distributed for each of the process lines, and for the HVAC and new process system.
- Installed IPA exhaust system through a water based scrubber, PVC coated ductwork, Neiderman exhaust arms, and a duct static controller to ramp up the VFD on the exhaust fan as usage was increased or decreased.
- Design/Build office expansion exterior to the warehouse, and 1,800sf of office space in a structural steel building with metal panel exterior.