- HCC was contracted to design and build 3,000 sf of ISO 7 cleanroom for the medical device manufacturer of vascular, oncology, urology, and surgery specialty equipment.
- Design and installed new perimeter walls, ceilings, flooring, gowning room, and air locks.
- Designed to be run at 19% RH or less.
- New desiccant dryer was installed with air handling equipment on the roof, on a new steel deck supplied by HCC.
- Supplied ECM motor fan filter units that were programmable and tied to the particle counters in the room, in order to adjust air flow to the room, based on the amount of particulate.
- Particle counters saved energy by adjusting air flow and room condition during operational and non operational times.