- Demolition of existing rooms, walls, floors, ceilings, HVAC equipment and electrical.
- Installed conductive epoxy flooring with tight parameters.
- Perimeter was 25′ high walls facing the plant and 12′ high walls along the back. Ceiling system was Gordon 1 1/2″ wire hung grid.
- Installed 3′ and 6′ windows, with various windows in return walls. Included a 12′ manual sliding door, and 3 sets of interlocked sliding glass doors.
- Relocated 2 electrical panels for use in the cleanroom.
- Furnished and installed new humidifier, 70 ton roof top unit, a smaller condensing unit, and other mechanical equipment, as well as 3 exhaust fans interlocked with owner equipment.
- Designed at Class 100,000 and certified at Class 1,000 during certification.