- HCC performed the demolition of existing walls and MEP facility systems for the new project.
- Asbestos tile and mastic flooring had to be removed.
- HCC infilled existing drainage trenches and coated the floor with a new chemical resistant coating.
- Hodess erected a new steel platform, above the existing roof, in order to support the new air handling unit, future air handling units (future expansion) and exhaust fans.
- We constructed the new ISO Class 7 cleanroom for the owner’s Sputter and Lithography Labs, ISO Class 8 gowning room, and 2” and 4” IMP walls, plenum cap, and Gordon LG-15 ceiling grid.
- HVAC system included a new 9,600 cfm roof top unit, humidifier, and reheat coils.
- New electrical included a new breaker and switch gear as well as replacement and new distribution panels to meet code, and feed new tools and equipment.
- Process systems including nitrogen, argon, compressed air, and process cooling water to facilitate new tools and equipment were also part of this installation.