Through 40 years of cleanroom construction, we’ve developed a unique, comprehensive three-dimensional approach to every cleanroom project.
We take a WIDE VIEW of your project—to uncover possibilities and potential problems often missed by narrow specialists.
Unlike most cleanroom specialists, we have a broad background in General Contracting. So we bring a much bigger, fuller toolbox to the task of cleanroom design, cleanroom construction, and the management of your project.
- We’ve been there, done that. If there’s any contracting problem impacting your project, we’ve seen it and solved it before. We notice issues that specialists often miss.
- We think outside the box—thanks to a broad range of knowledge, experiences and resources across various industries. This equips us to solve problems in innovative ways.
- As a result, we are uniquely qualified to be the seamless single-source for ALL your cleanroom needs.
We bring a DEPTH OF EXPERIENCE—with over 400 successful cleanroom projects under our belt.
Yes, we wear the General Contracting hat. But at the same time, we also wear the Cleanroom Specialist’s hat. So we give you the best of both worlds.
- We provide cleanroom design/construction for every type of cleanroom, and for a wide range of industries.
- Our professionals are experts at working under highly coordinated conditions requiring plant/process tie-ins and close working tolerances in 24/7 operations—while executing a comprehensive site safety program (2012 EMR of .86).
- From turnkey design/build to plan and spec, to cleanroom architectural envelopes, to process system installation—we match our resources to the requirements of your project.
- Our innovative thought process pushes the limits of cleanroom technology to give you the best possible solution.
We build strong, LONG-TERM RELATIONSHIPS—resulting in over 75% Repeat Client Business.
- Professionals trust us to get the job done right. We’ve served many Fortune 500 companies.
- We guarantee 100% support and satisfaction of your project, from cleanroom management and design to construction and completion.
- We make the customer our priority; we aim to exceed our client’s expectations using state-of-the-art cleanroom technology.
- We practice honesty, true transparency, and a total commitment to quality and customer service. That’s how we build trust.
- Our seamless team allows us to budget a job, design to budget, and ensure that our cleanroom design complies with the estimated cost.
Bottom line: we’re committed to taking the “smoke and mirrors” out of your cleanroom construction project—so you get the best possible process and outcome.
HODESS CONSTRUCTION CORPORATION
Tough Questions. Better Answers.
The Best Cleanroom Solution.